Home Scuola di Poker Coach Schede Didattiche Video News Blog Shop Forum Poker Room Twitter F.A.Q. Contatti

Come funziona?

LDP Hand Converter
  FAQ FAQ  Ricerca nel Forum   Calendario   Registrati Registrati  Login Login

Players Ratings of FIFA 16

Rispondi Rispondi
Autore
  Topic Cerca Topic Cerca  Opzioni Topic Opzioni Topic
jamesbonds View Drop Down
Studente
Studente

Iscritto dal : 22-Ottobre-2015
  Quota jamesbonds Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Topic: Players Ratings of FIFA 16
    Postato: 26-Ottobre-2015 alle 03:02
Shaqiri never played for f**king Bayern. Both of his in forms are from Switzerland, a team he actually plays for. 80 is ridiculous for a known player like that. Maybe you should have given him a Better chance considering now that he's gone Bayern have no wingers and lost in the CL. I'm not saying he should be 90 rated, I'm saying 80 is way too low. 83 is deserved.

Lichtsteiner is a fixed starter and pillar of Juve-the Champions League finalists. He's 77 cause he was cheapest fifa 16 coins. now that he's back in RB his stats fit that role and his rating will go up A LOT.

Sommer is better statistically than Neuer, deal with it. He doesn't have Bayern's defense infront of him and yet is still better at saving shots on goal.

I'm watching every game on the Bundesliga and yes Sommer is great but he will never ever be an 85 rated. Just go to transfermarkt.de and ask some B. Gladbach supporters about Sommer. He is great but that "Statistically the best keeper in the world I believe" gave me some good laughs. At the end of the day we still don't know how the players will be rated. I mean come on it's EA...

I'm looking forward to an upgraded Jack Grealish, ideally as a CAM as that's where he's been utilised this season. But that's just me as a Villa fan.
I'm really hoping that they're also more lenient with who they give legend cards to. It's pretty evident that they're not reserving them for the greatest players of all time (c'mon, Gary Neville), so I'd like to see legend cards go down as low as maybe an 83-84 and give them to a lot more club legends. 

They're always fun to use and would inject a load more players into the game for creative hybrids, so hopefully I'm not stuck playing against the same five or six teams for a whole year again.
Torna in cima
 Rispondi Rispondi

Vai al Forum Permessi Forum View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz
carriere 
> © 2010 | LDP Servizi S.r.l. | P.IVA 0154450339 | Ogni diritto e' riservato | Vietata la riproduzione dei contenuti | disclaimer | powered by: blacklemon | piacenza <